Terms & Conditions for Online Sale.
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('the Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we, enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
- These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us.
- Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods, we will obviously refund any money already paid by you for the goods. Acceptance of your order takes place once your order is processed, at which time your card will be debited. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply the goods. Our suppliers are pretty good, but sometimes they do let us down.
- Many of the goods we do sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up todate. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
- We will happily accept the return of your purchase under the following circumstances:
- Please cancel your order as soon as possible and in any event within 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), after the day on which you receive the goods. You must inform us in writing of the cancellation and return the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging, all accessories, and evidence of your identity. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by you. We aim to reimburse you within 30 days of our receipt of the returned goods. Certain goods cannot be cancelled, such as non-stock items made to your specification.
- Should the unit arrive faulty or damaged in transit: we will happily exchange this for a replacement unit or issue you with a full refund or credit as soon as possible.
- Should the product develop a fault within the warranty period you can either return the product to us and we will happily fix it, or, if this is inconvenient, we may collect the unit, fix it, and return it to you. There will be a small charge to help cover the costs for collecting and delivering the unit, unless the fault is a design fault or an inherent fault at the time of purchase. If the product is a mobility scooter, our own engineers or our agent's national network of engineers will visit your home and can usually fix the product in situ. After the guarantee has expired we shall endeavour to help with any servicing your equipment may require.
- As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Includng without limation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them. When we deliver the goods we may require you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, we will do our utmost to let you know, when we intend to deliver the goods again. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:- time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days of either (1) the date of delivery or (2) the date when you ought reasonably to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection). If damaged goods returned are found not to be detective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. A reasonable administraton fee along with the costs will be charged.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price, or cancel your order.
- Orders for no-stock or bespoke items may require a deposit. Cancellation of such orders is not always possible, and may result in the loss of some or all of the deposit to cover any expenses incurred by the Company.
- Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can apprectiate, we can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- The contract between us shall be deemed, to have be made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try and resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint please contact us (see address in "About Us" section.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.